October 2009

Well, half a year without updating - good times. Not a lot has happened, so I won't update with any of that nonsense.

Friday 23 January 2009

StickLife Chums - Nude (and other news)


The weather down by the Brightonian coast, while pleasant enough, is bloody cold - my nipples look like tiny pink traffic cones. I could probably take someone's eye out if I turned round quick enough.

Anywho, aside from the new and possibly controversial StickLife Comic above, there are several items of news to address. Firstly, I am terribly sorry I haven't posted on here for a while - I was moving down to uni again for the beginning of my second year, and as such I had an epic time with that and my birthday presents and Christmas present and drink and the like. So I apologise, but I regret nothing.

Moving on, I've got a fat new TV sat in my uni room - seriously, this thing is epic. It was partially a birthday present (I had to put around five hundred pounds towards it) but the new table it's on and the surround sound and DVD player were Christmas and birthday presents from my rents, for which I thank them loads. Since I can't put a picture of this wonder up yet, I'll just throw down some stats and stuff - the TV is a sleek black Samsung 40" LCD HD ready jobby, and the DVD player/surround sound unit is also black and a Samsung, with DVD upscaling to make regular DVDs look closer to HD. The table has three shelf levels if you include the top, and the TV takes pride of place on there, with the DVD player, my PS2 and PS3 on the next level down, and all my PS1, PS2 and PS3 games on the floor level shelf. Both the TV and the DVD player have remotes that look like I could call a nuclear strike against Russia, and the two front right and left surround sound speakers are epic floor-standing ones that reside either side of the table. It is a gamer's heaven, a film-addicts nirvana, and a thing of beauty, and it's sat right in front of my sofa.

So as you can understand, I am a very happy boy, and I don't think I'll be moving much for the next few weeks, except to get more Blu-Ray films and to go to uni. And possibly to eat.

In other news my mate Annie (who also has a blog which can be found the "My Mates Also Have Awesome Blogs" section on the right) told me today that she's working with the engineering team to make a formula one car, which they will pit against other uni-team-made formula one cars in tests at Silverstone race course. Which in my opinion sounds like the cat's pyjamas.

1 comment: