October 2009

Well, half a year without updating - good times. Not a lot has happened, so I won't update with any of that nonsense.

Friday 14 November 2008

Saving the World


Well, nothing terribly interesting to report again, but I did get tanked last night and busted some funky moves on the dance floor, as well as other bad disco phrases. Whoever said disco is dead lied - disco, like Chuck Norris, can never die.

And there's a point, where did all the Chuck Norris quotes come from? I mean I know he's a legend, and I love the stupid quotes, don't get me wrong, but just where did they originate? Was it some crazed fan who just started spouting nonsense about his idol? Or did Chuck himself start such rumours to gain popularity? Or so people would think it was ridiculous so that he could really keep his true powers secret? Hmmm...makes you think.

Hell, since I've started, I'm going to throw one down here for the hell of it - There was no ice age. Chuck Norris was just hot, so he turned the sun down.

Social Suicide
Yeah, I bought the new expansion pack for World of Warcraft: The Wrath of the Lich King. I am now fervently trying to level up enough so that I can appreciate the new features in all their glory. However, I am probably commiting social suicide by doing so, but in all honesty I don't care. I have friends and I know when to stop playing, so anyone who calls me a nerd can suck my balls. I'm a geek, not a nerd - I don't like Star Trek. Please get your insults right.

I've made a comic to commemorate my descent further into social awkwardness, but it won't upload now for some reason, so it's coming later.

No comments:

Post a Comment